The following topics will be presented:
- What did we learn from on-farm strip trials in 2016? (nutrient management)
- New, noteworthy facts and speculation on key soybean and corn diseases
- Managing insects of soybeans: Insecticide resistant aphids and other challenges
- Are insecticides an option? Performance, scouting, and thresholds for key corn insects
- Weeds are adaptable, but are we adapting?
Two additional Research Updates are scheduled: Wednesday, January 11 in Morris and Thursday, January 12 in Crookston. For program details and registration information, visit z.umn.edu/researchupdates.
For other educational events, see the UM Extension Crops calendar.